Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 45

Thread: Latest Custom .....USA Spawn

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Quikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that is just freaking amazing...lovely work

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Originally posted by EndQuest:
    Drau,
    You have the coolest last name I've ever seen! Sounds like an ancient vampire name of great power!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree!! [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DSC02011

    DSC02006

  4. #34
    Inactive Member ghostdawgg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Stunning! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member The Mighty Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,940
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Nice work there, I guess it's time I take pictures of my 'Viva Italia' Redemeer. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    EQ: [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Darth: the stars were painted freehand - Baimun gave me a good idear to try out before the next one i do.

    Chosen One: It's never too late! Show us! Show us!!

    Also after talking to Baimun - his body is a dark blue; here's an inprogress pic with the body only partially painted.

    DSC02000

  7. #37
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I am SO making a new Canada Spawn! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]


    he's the spittin' image of me uncle! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  8. #38
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by ?SNAPE?:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by EndQuest:
    Drau,
    You have the coolest last name I've ever seen! Sounds like an ancient vampire name of great power!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree!! [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I liek to think of it as a fish! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AWESOME WORK, DRAU!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]


    and Boner! Seeing that Canuck Spawn made me spray tea!! ...I SO want one!! [img]cool.gif[/img]

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Nice, really nice...

    But I will wait for the Dominican variant [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •